Need Help? Call Us Now 1-877-314-4195
At Black Chip Poker, our goal is to make sure you’re having fun at the tables. A big part of that is playing responsibly. That means playing within your means, sticking to a budget, and ensuring that online poker isn’t getting in the way of work or personal relationships.
That’s why we’ve put together a Responsible Gaming program that puts you first. Whether you want to close your account temporarily or permanently, we’re here to help, no questions asked.
Here’s a look at what our Responsible Gaming program is all about:
- Age Verification: When you sign up for an Black Chip Poker account, you are required to be 18 years of age or older. You are also required to certify that the information you provide related to your age is true and accurate. Any player caught to have played under age will have their account balance forfeited.
- Self-exclusion from the tables: If you feel that you need a break from the tables, you are entitled to exclude yourself from play for any amount of time you’d like. Please note that once you self-exclude, you won’t be able to come back to the tables until the period has ended. What’s more, to enable your account once the exclusion period has ended, you must contact Customer Service and make the request.
- Self-exclusion from sports and casino: You can choose to exclude yourself from the sportsbook or casino while continuing to enjoy your time at the tables.
- Gambling Problems: If you have a gambling problem and you’d like to permanently close your account, we will immediately disable all deposit options the moment you contact Customer Service. You will be required to reply to a confirmation email in order to complete your request. Upon receiving the email, we will permanently close your account. Any remaining balance will be paid out provided that the account has been previously certified. Please note that upon permanent closure of your account, under no circumstances will your account be reopened.
Terms & Conditions
- Should you request your account to be closed permanently, you will be immediately removed from any tournaments or open tables in which you are seated.
- If you are requesting self-exclusion or permanent account closure, we will only close the account you’re calling about. Should you have more than one account on the Winning Poker Network, you will need to provide us with the necessary information to close each one.
- If you’re requesting self-exclusion but are unable to decide how long you want to exclude yourself, we will permanently close your account.
- If our security team discovers that you have created a new account after permanently closing your account, your new account will be automatically shut down.