– Biggest Stack Option-Players have the option of playing multiple Day 1’s and using their biggest stack won to continue to play Day 2. Players may only use one of the stacks and may not combine stacks from their multiple days of play. They will forfeit the other chips.
– You cannot sell your primary ticket, only players with multiple tickets may sell the extras.
– If you have won multiple Venom tickets that you wish to sell, then you may do so at whatever price yourself and the buyer agrees upon. To do this, both parties must email [email protected] from their email address registered to their WPN player account and confirm the price agreed and that they’re willing to purchase/sell.
– If you have one entry and wish to purchase additional entries, you may do so. If the extra entry (or entries) are not used by the end of late registration of the August 5th Venom tournament, you must wait until the next Venom tournament.
– Only $2,650 Venom tickets are transferable. Tickets of any other kind for any other tournament are non-transferable and will expire within a year of their date of issue.
– $2,650 Venom tickets are to be used exclusively for Venom tournaments.
– Players may only use one Winning Poker Network account to play the July Million Venom tournament.
– Players who have more than one ticket across multiple Winning Poker Network accounts must contact customer service to transfer their tickets to one account only before Day 1A of the July Million Venom tournament starts on Wednesday, July 22nd.
– Players who fail to contact customer service to have their tickets combined into one account will automatically forfeit all tickets when the tournament begins, and all their Winning Poker Network accounts will be permanently banned.
– Any winnings will be forfeited from players who have been discovered playing the July Venom from more than one Winning Poker Network account.
– Deal-making at the final table is permitted, but the first-place winner must receive a minimum of $1,000,000.
– Because the tournament has been announced 4 months prior to the event, Black Chip Poker reserves the right to change the terms and conditions within a reasonable timeframe prior to the event.